Are you experiencing problems with your garage door due to malfunctioning rollers? Does your garage door produce loud noise and struggle to operate smoothly? If so, you’re one of the many homeowners in Fort Worth who frequently encounter problems with their garage door rollers. At Express Garage Door, we have the solution to all your garage door roller problems. With our expert garage door roller repair services, we are here to make sure your garage door operates seamlessly. From lubricating noisy rollers to replacing damaged ones, let us enhance the functionality of your garage door. Ready for professional garage door roller repair in Fort Worth? Contact us today!
Expert Garage Door Roller Repair Services In Fort Worth, TX
At Express Garage Door in Fort Worth, we have a team of professional technicians who can handle different types of garage door roller issues. Our technicians can fix the roller issues of your garage door, from squeaky rollers to bent and wobbly ones. Moreover, if you can’t detect the problem but sense something is wrong with your garage door rollers, don’t worry! Our technicians can diagnose the problem right away. By utilizing the best-in-class equipment and techniques, we will ensure that your garage door performs well and lasts for years.
Fort Worth’s Trusted Garage Door Roller Replacement
Express Garage Door is a name you can trust when it comes to the best garage door roller replacement in Fort Worth. We recommend replacing your rollers if you’re experiencing the following problems–
- Severely worn-out garage door roller wheel
- Cracks, bends, and dents on the roller
- Rollers unable to spin easily on the shaft
- Excessive vibrations during the opening and closing of the garage door
For your diverse garage door roller needs, we provide a selection of high-quality rollers in various models. From steel rollers to plastic and nylon ones, we have different rollers that are reliable and long-lasting. If you’re wondering what size garage door rollers you need, don’t worry! We’ll help you find the right rollers for your garage door.
Professional Garage Door Roller Installation In Fort Worth
Along with top-notch rollers, we also provide professional garage door roller installation in Fort Worth, TX. We understand how important it is to properly install the rollers for your door’s safety and functionality. That’s why our expert technicians abide by standard industry practices and perform meticulous roller installation. Whether installing rollers on a brand-new garage door or replacing them on an existing one, you can rely on us. With our expertise, we will ensure a safe and seamless installation process.
We also provide services for garage door spring repair if you are having problems with your garage door springs.
How To Repair/Replace Rollers On A Garage Door?
Repairing and replacing rollers on your garage door is a complex task requiring professional expertise. That’s why we at Express Garage Door do not recommend conducting the repair and replacement on your own. Here’s how we do it–
- We start by assessing your garage door rollers to find a problem.
- Then, we disconnect the opener and release the spring tension.
- We detach the brackets and remove the existing rollers.
- To ensure proper alignment, we reattach the brackets.
- Lastly, we test the door’s functionality and make any necessary adjustments.
- We also look into garage door tune-ups and check-ups which include track repairs.
Remember, conducting a garage door roller repair and replacement yourself can be dangerous and result in injuries. So, call us in Fort Worth TX for professional garage door roller replacement and roller repair services.
Contact Us for Your Garage Door Roller Repair Needs In Fort Worth, TX
Don’t let a worn-out garage door roller slow down your daily routine. When your rollers need professional help, contact us immediately. Express Garage Door in Fort Worth, TX provides timely and reliable garage door roller repair, replacement, and installation services. With transparent pricing, we assure you’ll get the best rates and no hidden costs. Moreover, we offer options with only a 30% down payment and low interest if you need financing assistance.
So why wait? Contact us today at (214) 543-2891 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us take care of your garage door roller repair in Fort Worth so that you can have a properly functioning garage door!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The longevity of a garage door roller depends on its type (material)–
- Plastic rollers last for 3 to 5 years
- Steel rollers with ball bearings last for 10 to 15 years
- Steel rollers without ball bearings last for 3 to 5 years
- Nylon rollers last for 12 to 20 years
A simple trick to extend any type/material of garage door roller is – To lubricate your garage door rollers at least twice a year.
On average, you should replace garage door rollers every 5 to 7 years. However, the replacement depends on various factors like–
- Frequency of use
- How well do you maintain the rollers (cleaning and lubrication)
- Type of roller (plastic, steel, or nylon)
- Temperature and humidity
Replacing garage door rollers in Fort Worth costs between $90 to $200/project, including labor and material costs. Without labor costs, the roller parts cost $20 to $40/roller. The final price of replacing garage door rollers depends on–
- The size of your door
- The type of rollers (steel, plastic, nylon)
- Amount of labor required
- Contractor’s experience
The size of garage door rollers you need depends on the type of door you have and its weight. For residential garage doors, which are 8 feet wide and 7 feet tall, you will need a 2-inch roller. You may need a 2 or 3-inch roller for commercial garage doors, which is 32 feet by 2 inches wide & 24 feet by 1 inch tall. You can measure the roller by putting a ruler across the face and stem.
Express Garage is your #1 choice for repairing or fixing garage door rollers in Fort Worth. We have over a decade’s experience in providing garage door repair services and have highly experienced technicians. Moreover, we offer a manufacturer’s warranty on our materials and a satisfaction guarantee warranty on all our repair services. Our pricing is quite competitive, and we also have financing options with a downpayment and low-interest rates. Our reputation is highly credible, with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and five stars on Angi.
While we do not recommend replacing garage door wheels on your own, here’s how we do it–
- Gather your tools like new rollers, pliers, wrenches, and lubricant.
- Disconnect the opener and release the spring tension.
- Detach the brackets and remove the existing rollers.
- Reattach the brackets to ensure proper alignment.
- Test the door’s functionality and make any necessary adjustments.
To install nylon garage door rollers, follow these steps:
- Release the garage door opener and disconnect it from the door
- Remove the old rollers by using a clamp to secure the door in an open position and carefully pry out the roller with a screwdriver
- Insert the new nylon roller’s stem into the track and hook it into the bracket. Repeat for each roller
- Reattach the garage door opener and test the door’s operation for smoothness and quiet operation