Have you ever had a faulty garage door track playing tricks on you? We all have been there. Life is already hard enough without having to deal with a wonky garage door. That’s why you need the help of a professional garage door track repair service in Fort Worth that can transform your garage door back to its original form. At Express Garage Door, we provide track repair services to help your garage door function smoothly and effectively.
Faulty tracks can often be dangerous and can seriously injure someone. Therefore, let us take care of your damaged garage door tracks and protect you from the hassle of a broken garage door today!
Expert Garage Door Track Repair In Fort Worth
Garage door tracks are an extremely important part of a garage door system. Garage door tracks help to support the door’s weight and ensure that the door is functioning seamlessly. It aids in smooth movements whenever you open or close the garage door. Our team of experts can fix any garage door track malfunction.
We, Express Garage Door, can assess the problem and devise a solution to fix your garage door’s tracks. Utilizing our knowledge, experience, and expertise will make sure that your garage door functions smoothly and lasts a long time. With our garage door track repair, you get a maximized garage door lifespan, ensure safety, prevent future inconveniences, and get a satisfactory finish.
When To Consider Garage Door Track Replacement?
Here are some signs that your garage door tracks need to be replaced:
- There are visible warps on the tracks
- The garage door is difficult to open and close
- The rollers and tracks are separated by a gap
- Garage door starts making loud noises when it opens and closes
- A garage door opens slowly or in a rough manner
- Your garage door hangs ajar
- Your garage door is off track and it either needs a replacement or repair.
Is your garage door track having any of these problems? – These signs alert you that it’s time to replace your garage door track! And we’re here to help. So, If you face any of these issues in Fort Worth, you can contact us at Express Garage Door. We will repair or replace your faulty garage door tracks within 2 to 3 hours!
Seamless Garage Door Track Installation / Replacement In Fort Worth
We install the best quality tracks for your garage door for a seamless and smooth finish. If your tracks need repairs or need replacement, we got you covered. Our talented team will ensure your tracks get installed by abiding by industry practices. You can rely on us for the best garage door track replacement and indulge in a smooth experience.
How to Repair/Replace Track On A Garage Door?
To repair/ replace a track on a garage door, we incorporate the following methods:
- We start by removing hinge pins and rollers.
- Then we remove the springs and move the door.
- We make sure to mark the old track’s location.
- Then we take off the damaged tracks.
- We then align and adjust the new tracks to the marked position.
- Lastly, we re-install hinge pins and rollers.
At the top of our list is ensuring your garage doors are in tip-top condition. Our team of skilled professionals excel at repairing and replacing garage door tracks. We guarantee your garage door works seamlessly and put your safety and the safety of your loved ones first.
Emergency Garage Door Off-Track Repair In Fort Worth, TX
When it comes to unexpected garage door problems, Express Garage Door in Fort Worth, TX is your trusted partner for any emergency repairs. Sometimes, we can never anticipate the curveballs our life throws, and a garage door malfunction can slow down our daily priorities. Thus, we provide emergency services for garage door off-track repair and replacement so your garage door stays intact for a long time. We provide 24/7 availability services for any of your garage door track problems, whenever you need them!
Get Your Garage Door Tracks Back On Track!
With a broken garage door track, reliable and professional service can make all the difference. The precision and expertise required to get your garage door tracks back on track is not a minor issue. That’s where Express Garage Door comes in. With our team of professionals, we will ensure every problem is taken care of. Whether it’s a misaligned track, a damaged roller, or you need a complete track replacement, we are here to help. We also offer garage door roller repairs and tune-ups with track inspections and repairs as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In order to fix a bent, broken or damaged garage door track, you must follow these simple steps–
- Stop using your garage door as soon as you spot a problem.
- Try to loosen the bolts.
- Ensure that you don’t remove the bolts entirely.
- Straighten the tracks using pliers.
- Repair the bent track using a claw hammer to get it back in shape.
- Tight the bolts again, and your garage door is back to normal.
The cost to repair a garage door track in Fort Worth can cost you between $125 to $200 per project. However, sometimes you face issues with misaligned tracks, which only require the track to be in place. In these cases, the technician service can cost you between $170 to $290 per project. If you want to replace the garage door tracks fully, you might get charged anywhere between $125 to $400 per project.
The cost to replace a garage door track in Fort Worth can cost you between $125 to $400 per project. You need garage door track replacement when your garage door jerks and sticks open when you open and close the door. If your garage door starts making weird sounds while opening and closing, that might be another sign that your garage door tracks need to get replaced.
Lubricating garage door tracks is a bad idea because, over time, the tracks may start collecting dust and dirt that gets coiled up while closing and opening the door. It can hamper the movements of the garage door and its smooth function. Even though lubricating the tracks can act as a quick fix and give you instant results for a few days, it is not a long-term smart option. You can wipe down the tracks using a wet cloth or a grease cleaner to remove any excess lubricants from your garage door tracks.
If you are looking for a reliable Garage door track repair in Fort Worth, you can trust Express Garage Door. We provide all the services related to garage door tracks, from misaligned, damaged, and warped tracks to gaps between tracks and rollers. We repair and replace your track, ensuring that your garage door functions seamlessly and does not encounter any issues in the long run.
If you are looking to get good quality parts to repair a garage door track in Fort Worth, you can trust Express Garage Door. We pick out the best garage door parts so our customers don’t have to compromise with quality. We will pick out good quality parts, assess your problem, and repair and replace the required garage door parts so your garage door can function smoothly again.
Yes, garage door tracks must get leveled for a garage door to function properly. So, always make it a habit to inspect your tracks for any bumps or uneven spots. Also, open and close your door several times to check if it’s moving smoothly. If you notice that the tracks don’t look aligned properly, they could end up getting misaligned, potentially causing more significant problems in the future. Therefore, your garage door tracks must stay leveled to prevent track damage.
Follow these steps to adjust the garage door tracks:
- Ensure the garage door is fully closed and disconnect the power to the opener
- Loosen the bolts securing the track to the garage door frame, but do not remove them
- Move the track to the desired position, using a level to help achieve accurate alignment
- Tighten the bolts back down once the track has been correctly adjusted
Follow these steps to get your garage door back on track:
- Disconnect the power to the garage door opener and disengage the opener by pulling the emergency release cord.
- Carefully open the garage door manually to the point where the rollers are misaligned.
- Use pliers (a pair) or a similar tool to gently pry the track edges open just enough to allow the rollers to be easily reinserted.
- Carefully maneuver the rollers back into the track and reposition the door as necessary. Close the track edges back down using pliers.
- Test the door operation and reconnect the opener once the door is functioning properly.