Garage doors have a knack for breaking down at the most unexpected time. Express Garage Door knows all too well! That’s the reason why we are always ready to help you with everything from replacing a broken spring/opener, garage door installation, and routine maintenance to replacing or repairing garage door parts like cables, remotes, keypads, etc. We use the best quality garage door parts for replacement, which come from renowned manufacturers like LiftMaster™, Amarr®, etc. We also offer same-day garage door repair in Hurst, TX!
Our Garage Door Services in Hurst, TX
Since 2013, Express Garage Door has been offering reliable garage door repair, parts replacement, maintenance, and garage door installation services for our residential and commercial clients in Texas. Over the years, we have developed a strong team of highly skilled technicians who have ample experience to tackle any kind of garage door and its repair needs.
Browse through our garage door service offerings in Hurst, TX, below to find the perfect solution for your garage door needs.
Garage Door Repair & Installation
Our team is highly skilled in repairing and installing all kinds of garage doors. Since all of our skilled technicians are rigorously trained, they can handle even the most complex repair/installation with ease.
Here are some of the repairs that our team can do swiftly:
- Broken garage door springs
- Snapped or frayed cables
- Broken hinges, rusted end plates, rollers, and other components
- Repair/Replace the garage door opener
- Garage door panel or any section that needs repair/replacement
- Bottom rubber seal replacement
We offer customized garage door solutions tailored to your needs in Hurst, TX. Whether you need a new garage door or a replacement for your existing garage door, we will work with you to design and install the perfect garage door system as per your requirements.
Garage Door Opener Installation And Repair
A garage door opener, a motorized device, allows you to open and close your garage door. Depending on the quality, maintenance, and construction of these garage door openers, their lifespan is 10 to 15 years. When these openers are broken, the garage door can–
- Randomly open or shut on its own due to misfiring
- Make loud or strange noises
- Fail to go up or come down
- Make visible vibrations when the opener operates
So, rather than waiting to address garage door opener worries, it’s always a good idea to contact a garage door service provider who can install and repair garage door openers without a hitch. At Express Garage Door Services, we can confidently repair all types of garage door openers, such as–
- Belt-driven opener
- Chain-driven opener
- Screw-driven opener
- Wall-mount opener
- Jackshaft (Direct-drive) opener
- Smart opener
Our process for opener installation or repair starts with an inspection to find the root cause of the problem. Then, we will choose the most suitable opener for your garage door, budget, and requirements. Our team will install the opener safely without any disruption to your property. At last, we will test the system and provide you with a quick tutorial on how to use your new garage door opener.
Garage Door Spring Repair And Replacement
Springs are an essential part of a garage door system as it helps to bear the weight of the entire door during its operation (closing/opening). Even though garage door springs last a long time, up to 12 to 15 years, due to some common issues, springs don’t operate properly. Here are some issues that damage the springs over time–
- Constant tension on springs causes it to snap
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust causes springs to weaken and possibly break
- Incorrect installation of springs causes it to malfunction
- Imbalance springs also cause it to operate unevenly
It is important to repair the faulty garage door springs as all of these issues, which cause springs to malfunction, also cause further damage to the door and its other parts.
At Express Garage Door Services, here are some types of garage door springs that we efficiently fix–
- Torsion Spring – Standard, Early Set, Steel Rolling, TorqueMaster
- Extension Spring – Open-looped, Double-looped, Clipped ends
From standard cycle and high cycle to the highest cycle, we repair and install all types of springs in Hurst, TX. Call us now!
Garage Door Broken Track Repair
Tracks are interior garage door parts. If you’re using your garage door multiple times a day and if anything gets caught in the grooves, the track can bend easily. So even though you may lubricate the tracks, once your garage door tracks are bent or broken, it needs a complete replacement. So call an expert from Expert Garage Door Services to inspect your garage door track as soon as it starts to show early signs like–
- Unusual movement, like shaking on your garage door
- Unevenness in the garage door
- Visible dings and dents on the garage door rails
These signs are screaming that your garage door track needs immediate attention. And we are here to help. Express Garage Door Services provides fast, efficient, and long-term broken track repair service in Hurst, TX. Rather than waiting for the garage door tracks to go off to cause premature damage to another component, call our expert technicians and get your garage door tracks fixed in no time!
Residential & Commercial Garage Door Repair in Hurst, TX
Express Garage Door’s specialization lies in providing top-notch garage door repair for residential and commercial clients in Hurst, TX. Our highly-trained technicians are equipped to handle all types of garage door issues and emergencies. You can count on us for–
- Experienced Technicians – Our team of experienced professionals understand the intricacies of various garage door systems for a comprehensive repair experience.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – Rest easy knowing that our technicians are available around the clock to handle any unexpected repair needs.
- Free Estimate with a $0 Service Charge! – Get a detailed estimate of your repair or installation project at no additional cost and without any hidden fees.
Types Of Garage Doors We Install in Hurst, TX
Here are some garage door types that we install in Hurst, TX–
- Sectional Garage Doors – These doors have panel sections connected with hinges. As the door opens, the wheels at the edge of each panel roll inside a vertical track, allowing the door to store along the ceiling of the garage.
- Roll-Up Garage Doors – Roll-up doors are made from high-quality steel and aluminum that roll into a coil above the garage opening, allowing for minimal space usage and maximum security.
- Side-Hinged Garage Doors – These traditional garage doors open outward, with hinges installed on the sides of the door. They can be easily customized and are perfect for homeowners who prefer a classic appearance.
- Slide-to-Side Garage Doors – These doors operate by sliding horizontally along a track parallel to the walls inside the garage. Slide-to-side doors are great for garages with limited ceiling space.
- Tilt-Up/Up-and-Over Garage Doors – Tilt-up doors consist of a single, solid panel that pivots outwards and upwards, ensuring a smooth operation. This type of door is suitable for those who require maximum overhead storage space.
The doors that we install are highly durable and will last you 15 to 30 years. No matter what kind of style (Carriage, French, Glass roll-up, Standard, Walk-through, etc.) or material (Steel, Aluminium, Faux Wood, Wood, Fiberglass, Vinyl, etc.) is right for your home or business, we can help you find the perfect garage door. Remember to call us for periodic maintenance in Hurst, TX. For professional garage door installation in Hurst, TX, remember Express Garage Door!
Trusted & Locally-Owned Garage Door Company in Hurst
Express Garage Door Services highly value your satisfaction. As a locally-owned company, we take pride in serving our community with exceptional customer service and experienced technicians. Choose us for all your garage door needs, and rest assured that you’re dealing with a reliable and professional service provider. Contact us if you need professional garage door repair in Hurst, TX, today!
Frequently Asked Questions
On an average, garage door repair in Hurst, Texas, costs between $90 to $450 (per door repair). This price includes average labor cost, cost of material and equipment for garage door repair, total project cost (components, machinery, preparation), and cleanup fees. Some of the factors that affect the garage door repair cost in Hurst are–
- The size and weight of the door
- Type of repair it needs
- The door material
- Service fee (labor charge)
The average cost to install a new garage door in Hurst, TX, starts from $3,158 (for a single installation). The total cost of garage door installation in Hurst depends on the total cost of the garage door, labor fee, door accessories (if any), and electrical work. The cost for installation largely depends on the type, material, and size of the garage door you purchase.
Roughly estimating, garage door repair can take 15 min to 4 hours. This repair duration depends on what we are repairing. Here are our different garage door repair time-frames recorded from previous work–
- Spring Repair – 30 min to 1 hour
- Putting the cables back – 15 min to 45 min.
- Complete door replacement – 3 to 4 hours.
Generally, this time frame also fluctuates as per the complexity of the issue, tool/material availability, and the experience of the technician.
It costs around $150 to $350 (per door) to repair garage door cables in Hurst, TX. The cost of fixing garage door cables widely depends on–
- The type of cable
- The extent of the damage
- Labor cost
- Your location
In case of old, worn, or damaged cables beyond repair, it’s more cost-effective to replace your garage door cables altogether.
You should maintain your garage door at least twice or once a year. The longer your garage door issue goes unchecked and without repair, the more expensive it will be to fix it later. You might also need to replace a whole garage door unit if the issues are beyond repair. So, rather than waiting for your garage door to degrade and get worse over time, have it inspected by an expert and fix it right now.
When your garage door panel breaks, you need to consider two things before you decide whether your garage door panels need repair or replacement.
- Age of your garage door – If your garage door is more than 20 years old, then it’s safe to replace the whole garage door instead of repairing just the panels.
- Damage extent – If the panels just have a dent or just one panel is damaged, then it’s better to repair the garage door panels. However, if the garage door needs multiple panel repairs and has major damages, then it’s more cost-effective to change the entire garage door unit rather than just fixing the panels.